Located in the sought-after Mt Ridley Estate, this double-story home offers multiple living areas for a family that desires spacious living.
Upon arrival, you are presented with a capacious driveway with drive-through access via side gates. At first glance, the interior of the home can be observed as expansive, allowing suitability for larger families. The home comprises a study room followed by formal living, flowing to an open plan kitchen with family and separate dining room, and a large rumpus room which allows for the perfect relaxation after an exhausting day.
Downstairs Living offers:
- Large formal lounge
- Study/home office
- Large kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard storage and stainless-steel appliances.
- Separate meals area
- Family Living
- Rumpus room opening to the outdoor covered entertainment area
- Powder room
Upstairs Living offers:
- Master bedroom with its balcony offering beautiful panoramic suburban views features a walk-in robe and full ensuite.
- Other spacious light-filled bedrooms have built-in robes.
- Family rumpus room
- Sparkling family bathroom
- Separate toilet
Other additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double remote-control garage, downlights, dishwasher, outdoor covered entertainment area, solar system to save on electricity bills, side access for boat, caravan or trailer parking.
Located within a 2-minute walk to bus stops, within walking distance to Hume Anglican school, Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School, Mt Ridley College, and a short drive to Highlands Shopping Centre & Craigieburn Central.
Call Bal Singh on 0411 228 583 at BSR AGENTS for further queries and inspections.
Please note: Photo ID is required for all inspections.Show More